NAD Collaborative Sessions
The NAD ministry directors are intentional in every aspect of planning to ensure that the spirit of collaboration is evident in each of the NAD core values through the breakout sessions. Regardless of what ministry one represents, attend any breakout session and discover best practices relevant for your ministry. The core value concentrations are:
- Digital Ministries — The Gateway to transformation evangelism.
- Revival and Transformation — Connecting with God through public and personal worship.
- Education for Discipleship — Every youth and adult learning, growing, and becoming more like Christ.
- Alignment within the Church — Connecting effectively within our diverse church family.
- Community Outreach and Evangelism — Connecting with our communities sharing hope and wholeness.
- Healthy Leadership and Management — God’s stewards insisting on personal and church-wide excellence.
- Freedom of Conscience — Focus on protecting the rights and freedoms of society’s most vulnerable and overlooked.
- Stewardship — Inspire God’s people to fund the message of hope and wholeness.